FX Flight Machine
- For sites with the heaviest volume of items to wash, inline belt conveyor machines designed for continuous operation.
- Extra wide belt of 710mm allows for maximum productivity.
- Based on international standard DIN10510 the range offers the ability to wash from 2,400 to a mighty 10,000 plates per hour.
- Eight basic arrangements, from 4.5 to 8.2 meters in length. All available for electrical or steam heating.
- Additional modules available - Stage dryers, Neutral zones, Heat recovery, heat pumps, Steam Condensers.
- FX belt-conveyor range extends to 8 standard versions
- DO50. A detergent saving system that deviates part of the rinse water to the pre-wash tank, to reduce the detergent needed in the wash area.
- Bayonet type fast coupling wash arms with concave self cleaning impressed jets.
- Deep-formed pre-wash tank, with rounded corners, designed to prevent thermal losses.
- Special belts for trays, in flight catering and hospitals available
- Belt fingers are designed for strength ans durability, holding products at the optimum angle for best cleaning action.
- To sanitise dishes, the DIN 10510 norms prescribe a minimum contact time between the detergent and the surfaces to sanitise, proportional to the bacterial load existing on the surfaces themselves.
- Deep-formed wash tank, with rounded corners, to help avoid dirt traps and aid cleaning.
- Dryer air jet from knife edge slot is angled on all models to optimise the drying of products.
- Centralised drain plug aids complete emptying of the tank without removal.
Please click on the 'Downloads' tab to download tech specs on the Range.
Alternatively contact our sales desk
Sales: 0845 1308070